Friday, May 16, 2008

Summer Movie Kickoff!


What a fantastic way to begin the Summer Movie Season! Despite the lack of continuous sleep that I try to get on weeknights, I have no regrets for taking the time to watch this movie at midnight. It was definitely worth the wait, and has certainly whetted my anticipation for the next one, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, set to be released in two years...
For the sake of those who have not yet seen it, I will keep this post brief and only mention a few noteworthy items:

-Prince Caspian (played by Ben Barnes) is a talented hottie


-There are some fantastic fight sequences (Among others, Peter, Edmund, and even Susan prove they can kick butt, and then some!)



-There is not enough of Edmund. (Skandar Keynes does such a fantastic job with his role, you, too, may be left with wanting to see more of him...)



That is all for now. If you haven't seen it yet, buy tickets and go see it now!

3 comments:

Julina said...

Slate.com said this about Edmund:
"...Edmund contends with an epic case of middle-child syndrome"

I think that's why you relate so well ;-)

But that doesn't explain why I agree. I guess it really is just 'cause he rocks :-)

Thanks for going with me and adding to a great birthday weekend.

Love you-
Juli

Heath & Ege said...

Hello Miss Elise. Sorry of the late response! My new last name is Saunders. :) I'm doing awesome. We live in Lehi, UT- about 20 min south of Salt Lake. We like it where we are at. We both are working. EJ is a massage therapist. Lucky me! :) I'm working for a financial coach-been doing that for a year and a half now. I've been home from my mission for two years now!! How crazy is that? What have you been up to? Fill me in girl!

Steve said...

Okay, responding to your comment about the Blogwagon- I have no problem with anyone blogging for any reason and no problem with what they put on. The point of my post was to simply laud myself for being an "original blogger", not one doing it because it's the trend. It just seems like every new married Mormon couple starts a blog, because it's "the thing to do." I'm just glad I can say my blog began far in advance of the trend, because to me, that gives it a feeling of originality.