Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My turn to Tag!

Okay, so after promising to do this for over a week, here's my tagging blurb:


Four Jobs I've held:
1. Paper girl
2. Steak n' Shake Drive-Thru Queen
3. Cracker Barrel Server
4. High School Spanish Teacher
(at least, I pretend to be one)


Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Lord of the Rings trilogy (yes, I cheat just like the rest of my family...)
2. Emma (Jeremy Northam at some of his finest!)
3. What's Up Doc? (always has me rolling on the floor!)
4. Chronicles of Narnia


Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Ft. Belvoir, VA

2. Columbia, MO

3. Grandview, WA

4. Indianapolis, IN


Four TV Shows I Like:
1.

2. LOST
3. Highlander

4. The Office


Four People Who E-Mail Me Regularly:
1. Dad
2. Progressive Auto Insurance
3. Bath and Body Works
4. Borders

(although I don't know if those last three count as people, since they are technically corporations... but since I don't really get a lot of "people" e-mails, I guess I'll leave them on the list)

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Mom's BBQ chicken wings
2. Yellow cake (esp. w/ Chocolate frosting)
3. ice cream (almost any flavor, esp. Rocky Road)
4. Mom & Dad's bran muffins!


Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Missouri (w/ my family in both Columbia and St. Louis)
2. Europe (England/UK, Spain, Rome, etc.)
3. Caribbean Islands
4. Asleep in my bed!



*Bonus* (I added this one in just for fun!)
Four Movies That I'm Excited About for This Year!
1. Prince Caspian!!!
2. The Dark Knight

3. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
4. Get Smart


Four People I'm Tagging:
1.Esther
2.Heather ("Wilkinson")
3.J.Ammon (since I don't think he ever got tagged by the rest of you guys)
4.Mary Southerland (in the hopes that maybe she'll venture over here someday- plus, I'd love to see some fun, new stuff on her already lovely and delightful blog!)

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

i love it! Good accompanying photos.

Miss you sis...

Julina said...

Ruth wants to know where you got the maps on your "places I've lived..."

Julina